Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To D2V Website! The Realm Is Up!

D2v Trading Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
Administrator
Administrator
Death

D2v Trading Rules Empty
PostSubject: D2v Trading Rules   D2v Trading Rules Icon_minitime2009-04-30, 16:04

*As of right now you will have to use D2JSP.ORG's fg*

D2V Realm Trading Rules:- There is absolutely no trading of names, we are trying to prevent the name hording. You are limited to only two accounts per person, No name mules are aloud.

-There will not be any trading of items for any other currency but our own forum gold. We want you to use our currency not D2jsp or D2pk3 because, we are not associated with those sites.

-You will not scam or do any matter of that subject. Caught scammers will be banned from the realm and forum. Think what you may want, “ I will just change my Ip and blah blah blah. It will not matter we will eventually find you and the items that were on the account that were stolen will return to the owner no matter were you hide them. We encourage everyone to personalize every item you buy, so that it will be easier to track.

-There is a justice on this forum our currency is not just going to be given to trusted members and moderators we will all have a reasonable and legitimate amount no one will have access to the gold unless they are trusted admin. If you so happen as find a staff member with an inconsiderable amount of gold other then Balthazar. Report it to either I or any other head administrator.

-All members will be given 250 Gold to start with to work there way up the scale to there wishes, Everything will mainly be imported.

Anything you trade is all on you. I honestly can speak for the entire staff saying that we don't want bullshit drama like d2pk3 has. This realm is ment for PvP Not who looks the best. If you have imports and you would trade them for someone with our currency. I would strongly suggest that they give you the currency first.
Back to top Go down
Balthazar
Administrator
Administrator
Balthazar

D2v Trading Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: D2v Trading Rules   D2v Trading Rules Icon_minitime2009-05-03, 19:13

Death wrote:
*As of right now you will have to use D2JSP.ORG's fg*

D2V Realm Trading Rules:- There is absolutely no trading of names, we are trying to prevent the name hording. You are limited to only two accounts per person, No name mules are aloud.

-There will not be any trading of items for any other currency but our own forum gold. We want you to use our currency not D2jsp or D2pk3 because, we are not associated with those sites.

-You will not scam or do any matter of that subject. Caught scammers will be banned from the realm and forum. Think what you may want, “ I will just change my Ip and blah blah blah. It will not matter we will eventually find you and the items that were on the account that were stolen will return to the owner no matter were you hide them. We encourage everyone to personalize every item you buy, so that it will be easier to track.

-There is a justice on this forum our currency is not just going to be given to trusted members and moderators we will all have a reasonable and legitimate amount no one will have access to the gold unless they are trusted admin. If you so happen as find a staff member with an inconsiderable amount of gold other then Balthazar. Report it to either I or any other head administrator.

-All members will be given 250 Gold to start with to work there way up the scale to there wishes, Everything will mainly be imported.

Anything you trade is all on you. I honestly can speak for the entire staff saying that we don't want bullshit drama like d2pk3 has. This realm is ment for PvP Not who looks the best. If you have imports and you would trade them for someone with our currency. I would strongly suggest that they give you the currency first.

Why do you always put D2v? It's a name so it's D2V not D2v....
Back to top Go down
https://d2vr.rpg-board.net
Death
Administrator
Administrator
Death

D2v Trading Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: D2v Trading Rules   D2v Trading Rules Icon_minitime2009-05-04, 07:02

Why does it matter. Im not used to capitalizing the entire phrase. All you have to do is edit the post instead of asking me why i did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D2v Trading Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: D2v Trading Rules   D2v Trading Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D2v Trading Rules
Page 1 of 1