Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To D2V Website! The Realm Is Up!

Corruption's Introduction~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corruption
Members
Members

Corruption's Introduction~ Empty
PostSubject: Corruption's Introduction~   Corruption's Introduction~ Icon_minitime2009-04-20, 14:42

Hello. My name is Dylan. I am currently learning C++ from a friend. I am also learning Html and xHtml at school in my website foundations class. I have made over 10 websites before I even took this class and have helped friends manage their forums/websites. I am a very smart person on most occasions. I have been accused of having A.D.D. (Attention Deficit Disorder) and Have also been accused of Having Bi-polar disorder. I get mad very very fast, like so fast that if it was lightning you couldn't see it even if you slowed it down 2 million times. I am planning to become a computer programmer/technician.
I like to cook and I also like being a secret angent/spy type person :]. I do technical support for several websites. Some of the websites I do technical support for will be listed below without the .com/.org/.net part though.

D3scene
d2jsp
fallenangelsunited
faunited
wc3edit
hackeramma
bnetweb
bnes
1st-hacks
CryticalError
bnetdev

I can't think of the other ones atm but If I do I'll fix dis.

I don't like movies or television like most people my age would. Only movies that I like are Shoot em Up, Spawn, and of course the Terminator series. The television I watch is mainly USA Networks and Adult Swim.

My musical interests aren't like the people that I'm usually around. People who live near me and are my age usually like/love rap. I hate rap in most cases. Only raps I like are ones that have a story to be told or the ones I've made. My favorite type of music is County. I Also Like Quiet Riot, Gunz & Roses, ACDC, Lynard Skynyrd (Fixed by Sig <3), Pink Floyd, Def Leppard, Kid Rock (This ties with Country as my favorite), and alot of other stuff that I can't think of at the moment.

I am a Sophomore at my high school just incase I didn't say that already and I think thats all.

O yea I almost forgot.

I love football, basketball, and I somewhat Like soccer. I love weightlifting (although I don't do it alot)
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Corruption's Introduction~   Corruption's Introduction~ Icon_minitime2009-04-20, 15:33

Hai, i'm sig!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anthony
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Corruption's Introduction~   Corruption's Introduction~ Icon_minitime2009-04-20, 16:51

Skittles wrote:
Hai, i'm sig!!!!! Very Happy
sig u posted in wrong topic, its the one under this one Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption's Introduction~   Corruption's Introduction~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corruption's Introduction~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: